We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and flexible person with customer satisfaction as their primary focus, to join our professional and friendly aftersales team at SLM Toyota Uckfield.
You will be working for a well established, family run company at SLM and for a premium industry leading brand in Toyota.
This will be an interesting and varied job role for the right candidate, learning all aspects of parts and service processes and systems.
Duties would include but not be limited to the following:
• Assisting in handling customer enquiries.
• Undertaking relevant administrative tasks, including raising jobcards, making service bookings, invoicing, and looking up parts on a computerised system (once trained).
• Build rapport with our customers and qualify their requirements, always working to exceed their expectations.
• Good interpersonal skills when dealing with our customers face-to-face, via email and on the telephone.
• Occasional driving of company vehicles, delivering genuine parts to trade or service customers cars for delivery.
• Meet individual targets.
No motor trade experience is required as full training will be given, you will also need a full clean driving licence.
If you feel you have what it takes to join our team, please contact Vince Riseborough, with your CV and a short covering letter at email@example.com